CBD Isolate Buyer’s Guide
- 1 CBD Isolate Buyer’s Guide
- 2 What is CBD Isolate?
- 3 Medical Uses of CBD Isolate
- 4 What Are CBD Isolate Effects?
- 5 The Top Five CBD Isolate Brands and Their Products
- 6 Where is CBD Isolate for sale?
Products made from CBD isolates are becoming popular, for they are safe alternatives for prescriptions and over the counter drugs. CBD isolates do not have any undesirable effects, and they can treat various common ailments today. Unhealthy lifestyle can make you develop anxiety, depression, inflammation, hormonal imbalance, or other illnesses. If you suffer from such discomforts frequently, it is advisable to take in a cheap, safe, legal, and non-addictive drug. Cannabis may have a negative stigma in society, but CBD is different because it is not the hemp plant itself.
What is CBD Isolate?
A CBD isolate crystal is the purest form of cannabidiol. Cooled hemp oil is processed to form crystals, and then, these crystals are turned to powder. In this method, the other molecules of the whole cannabis plant are removed and only the compound known as CBD remains to form isolates.
Common CBD Isolate Uses
You can ingest or absorb CBD isolates by using different methods. The following ways can give you a more exciting experience than taking it in orally.
- Use a vaporizer
Use an inhalation device such as a vape or an electronic cigarette to turn your CBD isolates into vapor. To do this, mix 10 mg of e-liquid with 200 mg of CBD isolates at 60°C.
- Mix CBD isolates with edibles
Since this type of CBD product comes in powdered form, you can mix it with your meals and drinks. Even if the CBD powder is sprinkled on top of your favorite dish, baked with the ingredients of a pie, or mixed with beverages, your body can still gain all its benefits. Isolates dissolve in butter, cooking oil, coconut milk, and other solvents or solutions.
- Make an oil tincture
Oil tinctures have been used as a medium to ingest medicines since prehistory. It allows your body to absorb drugs faster than conventional methods. CBD oil tinctures are also easier to make and cheaper than inhalable CBD. You don’t need to buy certain paraphernalia to take in isolates if you mix them with oil. Grab a clean and clear bottle, pour MCT oil or olive oil until it fills half of the container, and mix your CBD isolates with the said solvent. The thickness and consistency of the suspension are up to you, but ensure that you store it in a cool and dark place.
- Use it as a skin care cream
Up to this point, you might’ve thought that CBD isolates are only for ingestion and its benefits can only be gained when it’s absorbed by your body internally. But, you can also use it to make your own skin care product. Melt CBD isolates into vegetable oil such as cocoa butter, coconut olive oil, or shea butter to make a cannabis-infused lotion. Apply the mixture to your hand, body, and face topically, to have a radiant and youthful skin.
Medical Uses of CBD Isolate
Marijuana can alleviate and cure certain illnesses. Cannabinoid, one of the principal active components of hemp, destroys cancer cells and prevents tumor growth. As mentioned earlier, CBD isolates, the purest form of cannabidiol, is more potent and less addictive than the actual cannabis plant and unrefined CBD. It can treat different kinds of cancer such as melanoma, glioblastoma multiforme, and brain cancer. In addition, CBD crystals are also used to treat the following illnesses and mental disorders.
- Multiple sclerosis
The truth is, CBD isolates cannot cure multiple sclerosis because there is no known cure for MS. But ingestion of CBD crystals in the right amount impedes the progression of the disease. Nowadays, doctors recommend CBD supplements to their patients who suffer from multiple sclerosis. This is because studies prove that it has positive effects on people with MS. At first, CBDs are used to dull the pain from MS. But, when studies regarding CBD isolates progressed and produced worthwhile results, the drug has been used to control muscle spasms, treat bladder overactivity, and ease nerve pain.
- Marijuana Addiction
Studies show that CBD can treat marijuana addiction. CBD isolates can cure hemp dependency and ease withdrawal symptoms since the addictive constituents of marijuana are absent in CBD crystals. It also relieves anxiety, reduces neurotoxicity, and prevents manic depression episodes.
Pure CBD has anti-inflammatory properties. It increases the amount of adenosine in your body. Adenosine inhibits the inflammatory actions of macrophages and neutrophils. These two types of white blood cells protect your body from bacteria, abnormal cells, and foreign objects, but they are also the primary cause of inflammations. When your body has a high level of adenosine in it, the inflammations caused by neutrophils and macrophages are reduced. In addition, CBD isolates also treat acute pancreatitis, neuropathic pain, and other forms of chronic inflammation.
Furthermore, CBD crystals are also utilized to treat psychosis, schizophrenia, lupus, diabetes, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD, chronic pain, and some forms of cancer. Some pieces of evidence proved that isolates can also cure epilepsy, but further study is still needed on this matter.
What Are CBD Isolate Effects?
Powdered CBD has many benefits and has only a few side effects. But, if you experience indigestion when you’re taking this drug, you need to consider consulting a physician.
An occasional dry mouth and intermittent interference with liver enzymes are the only known undesirable effects of using isolates. For its benefits, check out the list below.
- Reduces vomiting and nausea
- Combats depression and anxiety
- Fights cancer cells and tumors
- Reduces seizure activity and inflammation
- Mitigate neurodegenerative disorders
- Counteracts paranoia, memory loss, and drowsiness
The Top Five CBD Isolate Brands and Their Products
You’re now knowledgeable regarding CBD crystals, so it is time to choose the product for your need. Whether you want a CBD lotion, nutritional supplement, oil, or tincture, the following reputed companies can provide you with the most effective CBD products.
Medterra provides users with all-natural CBD products extracted from Kentucky grown marijuana. All their items for sale contain 99% pure CBD. They don’t use THC as a component of their supplements, oils, and creams. So, you will not experience any THC-related side effects with this brand.
Notable features of this company:
- Medterra follows the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s strict guidelines for growing and processing their industrial hemp.
- They can deliver their products towards all of North America’s states.
- Their hemp is non-GMO and is free from pesticides, herbicides, and other impurities.
- This company utilizes CO2 extraction method to preserve the potency of CBD.
Medoil CBD Tincture
The company offers three choices for their tincture’s potency; Medterra’s CBD tincture comes in 3,000 mg, 1,000 mg, and 500 mg dosages.
- This is an odorless and tasteless solvent that your body can absorb easily.
- Does not contain any synthetic material.
- It keeps you sober and prepared for drug screening.
Medoil Soluble Sleep Tablets
This product is less potent than the Medoil CBD tincture. That’s why it’s for people who suffer from insomnia. It can help you develop a healthy sleeping pattern while maintaining a low amount of CBD in your bloodstream.
- No THC
- Dissolves quickly
- Contains healthy constituents such as phosphate anhydrous, avocado oil, magnesium, stevia, etc.
CBD Gel Capsules
Gel Capsules are good alternatives for CBD oil. It has all the benefits that CBD oils can provide, along with the fast absorption property of isolates. People who don’t like the hassle of applying or taking in tinctures can find gel capsules as a blessing in treating back pain and anxiety.
- Fast relief
- Perfect for daily consumption and hassle-free
- Contains zero THC
CBD Pain Cream
Medterra’s pain cream eases back pain, strain, and sprain easily. Even though you do not use ingestible CBD isolates, just two scoops of this product can remove your body ache. Apply it to the painful area, and wait for a few moments while the cream alleviates your discomfort until it is completely gone.
- Cures full-fledged back pain
- Skin friendly
Med99+ CBD Isolate
Med99+ contains 99% pure CBD. It is made from fresh hemp oil and contains zero THC.
- Fast acting and easy to use
Based in Colorado, CBDistellery aims to provide you with outstanding CBD products. Their hemp is grown outdoors. They only utilize organic practices, and they don’t use GMO and pesticides. CBDistellery ensures its customer’s safety above all things.
Notable features of this company:
- Its products are great for treating anxiety and depression.
- Uses High CBD dosage in every item for sale.
- Doesn’t use THC as a constituent to their processed goods.
CBDistellery’s CBD Isolate Products
- CBDefine Skin Care Cream
This is a topical cream made to deliver the benefits of pure CBD onto the skin. If you have a special lady in your life, this is a lovely gift for her. It can give her a radiant and youthful skin that many people will adore.
- Non-GMO and pesticide free
- Contains health-giving ingredients like aloe, beeswax, glycerin, tea tree rosemary, apricot oil, and olive oil.
99% Pure CBD Isolate Powder
If you’re a creative person, then CBDistellery’s 99% Pure CBD Isolate Powder may catch your eye. You can consume it orally. You can even bake or vape it and still get all the benefits of pure CBD.
- This product is in powdered form, so it is fast reacting.
- It is tasteless and odorless, so it can be used as an ingredient for meals.
- Non-addictive and contains no trace amounts of THC.
Green Roads aims to provide their customers with alternatives to prescribed medications and over the counter drugs. This brand’s products are all-natural, so they don’t cause adverse side effects to their users. Green Roads was established only in 2011, yet it boasts staggering accomplishments.
Notable features of this company:
- Green Roads uses 60 cannabinoid isolates such as terpenes, CBD, and CBN.
- Utilizes CO2 extraction method to preserve the quality of pure CBD.
- Licensed and legal in all of the states of North America.
- This company has over 2500 branches.
Pure CBD products of Green Roads:
- Green Roads World CBD Oil
This is the company’s best seller. Third party labs tested and confirmed the safety and efficiency of this product.
- Comes in 1,500 mg, 1,000mg, 550 mg, 250 mg, 200 mg, and 100 mg dosages.
- It is available in standard, vanilla, and mint flavors.
If you love sweet things, this product is perfect for your sweet tooth. You can acquire all the benefits of pure CBD while you enjoy the fruity taste of grape, strawberry, and mango flavors.
- Contains the spectrum oil melatonin formula, so it can help you develop healthy sleeping cycles.
- Contains herbs that increase this product’s potency.
- Tastes delicious
- Doesn’t include synthetic chemicals.
CBD for Pets
If you believe that CBD is only for humans, think again. Green Roads offers all the benefits of pure CBD for your pet as well. Don’t worry about the safety of your furry friend because CBD for pets is an all-natural and harmless drug like the other Green Roads products. The company is partnered with King Kanine, a reputed pet food company, so quality and safety are assured.
- Contains omega-3 fish oil and cannabis seed oil.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Treats inflammation, pain, arthritis, epilepsy, and anxiety of pets.
- The package comes with two new oral syringes.
CBD Living is a multi-awarded company based in the United States. It has approximately 1200 stores scattered throughout North America. They offer affordable CBD water that can treat PTSD, anxiety, and depression.
Notable features of this company:
- Like the other brands listed above, CBD Living does not use THC.
- It uses non-GMO hemp oil as the main ingredient for their CBD water.
- This company utilizes nanotechnology so that the body can absorb all the benefits of CBD isolates.
- CBD Living Water
It is made from 99% pure CBD isolate and cures stress, body ache, and some types of mental and psychological disorders. Its primary features are listed below:
- Lab tested
- THC free, so it is non-addictive.
- Easy to take.
- Fast Reacting.
- More potent than average CBD supplements.
- Made by Hemp
Made by Hemp is a Michigan-based company that aims to provide CBD users with inexpensive, yet effective CBD products. Third party labs tested the quality, consistency, and potency of all of their manufactured items.
Notable features of this company:
- Made by Hemp only use up to 0.3% THC.
- This company follows legal guidelines in manufacturing their products.
- They use properly sourced Europe grown industrial hemp.
- Utilizes both CO2 extraction method and liquid chromatography to check for impurities and determine the potency of their products.
CBD isolate product of Made by Hemp:
- Propriety Hemp Isolate
This product is made from 97% pure CBD crystals. It has no psychoactive or adverse effects, so it can be used regularly. Propriety Hemp Isolate is in powdered form, so you can use it to make your own CBD products. You can also mix it with beverages and edibles.
- Odorless and tasteless
- This product is highly potent but is not addictive.
Where is CBD Isolate for sale?
CBD isolates and products made from it are available online. You can buy them from the manufacturer’s website or from internet retailers like Amazon. The delivery date, shipping fee, and payment options depend on the retailer that you’ve chosen. Oftentimes, you can opt to purchase using Paypal, credit card, or Cash on Delivery. Although you can try locating Green Road or CBDistellery’s retail stores, it is still better to just check their official website because all of their selections are there. Also, if you have coupons, you can avail discounts when you purchase directly on their site.
CBD Isolate has many uses and benefits. The people who incorporate this type of CBD into their wellness programs and diet incur positive results. Today, thousands of individuals are using this natural supplement for either conventional or medical purpose.